Saturday, May 15, 2010

[Celebs_of_TV_and_Magazine2] Google Blogger suk

 






.



I had  5 or 6 blogs  with google blogger all based
on my main google  gmail   e mail account.

suddenly I find that account temp suspended because of
some  petty  infringement...
I asked them about it 
after about  5  attempts they finally answered
even they did nt know why
Ive made about 6 more attempts to contact google help
with no response.

So those   blogger blogs  Ive got set up are out
of my reach without  my Gmail    account.

All that work and effort were in vain.

So now I say that google blogger  suk
don't  touch them
use  wordpress or some other blog ... keep your
blog and  your  e mail   seperate

google  blogger suk.... and they dont  care !





.


Get a free e-mail account with Hotmail. Sign-up now.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: