Thursday, September 3, 2009

[SexyCelebsExposed2] ARTICLE: Mila Kunis Preparing for Steamy Sex Scene With Natalie Portman?

 

Mila Kunis Preparing for Steamy Sex Scene With Natalie Portman?

Thursday , September 03, 2009

By Hollie McKay

FC1

The blogosphere has been abuzz with reports that Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman (who play "rival ballerinas") will engage in quite the racy girl-on-girl love scene in the upcoming thriller "Black Swan," and Kunis certainly didn't deny it when we caught up with her last week's Hollywood premiere of "Extract."

"I'm not allowed to talk about the script yet, but I'm excited to work with Natalie. I've known her for some time," Kunis said.

But one thing she would talk about was her rigorous training regime to get tutu ready.

"I've been studying for the past month, 7 days a week, 4-5 hours a day of doing ballet cardio and pilates and I have 2 more months before choreography begins. This ballet I'm doing you can't fake it," she explained. "Your body has to be structured differently, your hips have to be turned out, your shoulders have to be turned in, everything in your body is not natural, so I'm learning everyday."

But back to "Extract," the 26-year-old Russian-born beauty plays a "cheap hot" thief who uses her good looks to get away with stealing - yet sadly, using her sexuality to get away with things doesn't extend into her real life.

"I am sure there are a lot of women that are able to do that and I am sure it comes naturally to them, but I do not possess that quality," Kunis added while promoting the film. "I can't get out of tickets, it's not me. I got a ticket three days ago and of course I tried to get out of it. I made an illegal left hand turn, I was fully aware I was making this left hand turn and I've been making it every day for the last 7 years. I got pulled over and I tried to talk my way out of a ticket I completely deserved and it didn't work, I still got my ticket."

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: